What do I do if I am served with divorce papers? | Austin Divorce Lawyer | Kimbrough Legal, PLLC

Hello, I’m Tycha Kimbrough. If you are served with divorce papers, it is so important to consult with an attorney. Once you’re served with a divorce petition, you have a limited amount of time to respond to that divorce petition. So, it’s so vital that you properly and timely respond so that you can protect your interests and rights if you fail to timely response. Unfortunately, the other party may be able to obtain a default judgment against you. And it’s important that you go through the bad divorce petition with an attorney so that you can really understand what it is that the other side is seeking and come up with a solid strategy plan. If you’re in need of assistance with reviewing divorce documents or divorce petition, definitely give my office a call.

Austin, TX skyscape
Get in Touch With Us