What Do I Need To Do If I Want To Move To A New State With My Children After Divorce?

What Do I Need To Do If I Want To Move To A New State With My Children After Divorce?

November 11, 2022
Tycha Kimbrough

If you want to move to a new state with your children after a divorce, it is very important that you review the custody order that is currently in place. You may not have the ability to leave your current geographic location. And if you do not have that ability, you may have to obtain a modification. First I recommend talking with your ex and seeing if y'all can reach an agreement. If not, this may require you taking this to court

5920 W. William Cannon Dr., Bldg 3, Ste 400, Austin, TX 78749

Schedule a consultation

Click to Call (833) 553-4251

Contact Us

Kimbrough Legal, PLLC
Phone: (833) 553-4251

Hours of Operation

Opens : 24 Hours
Kimbrough Legal, PLLC is a full-service law firm that focuses on Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody, Child Support Modifications / Enforcements, and Mediation, Criminal Defense, DWI, Expungement, Drug Charges, Assault, Theft.
 © Copyright 2022. Kimbrough Legal, PLLC. All Rights Reserved.
Kimbrough Legal, PLLC Location in Austin, TX 78735
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Powered by Law Firm Marketing Pros
" linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram