What do I do if I am served with divorce papers? | Austin Divorce Lawyer | Kimbrough Legal, PLLC

What do I do if I am served with divorce papers? | Austin Divorce Lawyer | Kimbrough Legal, PLLC

November 9, 2022
Tycha Kimbrough

Hello, I'm Tycha Kimbrough. If you are served with divorce papers, it is so important to consult with an attorney. Once you're served with a divorce petition, you have a limited amount of time to respond to that divorce petition. So, it's so vital that you properly and timely respond so that you can protect your interests and rights if you fail to timely response. Unfortunately, the other party may be able to obtain a default judgment against you. And it's important that you go through the bad divorce petition with an attorney so that you can really understand what it is that the other side is seeking and come up with a solid strategy plan. If you're in need of assistance with reviewing divorce documents or divorce petition, definitely give my office a call.

5920 W. William Cannon Dr., Bldg 3, Ste 400, Austin, TX 78749

Schedule a consultation

Click to Call (833) 553-4251

Contact Us

Kimbrough Legal, PLLC
Phone: (833) 553-4251

Hours of Operation

Opens : 24 Hours
Kimbrough Legal, PLLC is a full-service law firm that focuses on Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody, Child Support Modifications / Enforcements, and Mediation, Criminal Defense, DWI, Expungement, Drug Charges, Assault, Theft.
 © Copyright 2022. Kimbrough Legal, PLLC. All Rights Reserved.
Kimbrough Legal, PLLC Location in Austin, TX 78735
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Powered by Law Firm Marketing Pros
" linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram